THE SIX TIMES WORLD CHAMPION
- Marquez is a six-time World Champion (1 each in the 125cc and Moto2 classes, plus 4 in MotoGP), and was the youngest rider ever to be crowned king of the premier class.
- During the 2014 season, he totaled 13 victories – the most premier-class wins in a single season, bettering the mark set by fellow Repsol Honda rider Mick Doohan in 1997.
- The 2016 MotoGP World Championship crowned Marc as the youngest rider to win 3 premier-class World Championships, bringing his tally to 5 titles over all classes in a GP career just 9 seasons long.
- In 2017 Marquez won his fourth MotoGP world championship in five years after his only rival Andrea Dovizioso crashed out of the season-ending race in Valencia.
- At 24 years and 268 days old, Marquez took the record from Mike Hailwood, who was 25 years and 107 days old when he won his fourth premier-class title in 1965.
- Marc was also the first rider in the 69-year history of Grand Prix motorcycling to win at least five races a season for eight years in a row.
TAKE ON THE RECORD BREAKING MARC MARQUEZ WITH HIS 2018 COLLECTIONS
Marc Marquez’s MotoGP Success with Honda Repsol has caused a huge demand and fan base in the market that can’t wait to get their hands on his official t-shirts, hoodies, caps and accessories ranges. Want to know where to get Marquez’s collection from? Factory Distribution own the exclusive distribution rights in the UK for Leading MotoGP Championship winning brands including Marc Marquez. You could have the limited opportunity to sell Marquez’s Official collection in your shop / online store.
Has your shop / online store got the appetite to sell the Official Marc Marquez 2018 Range? If your interested fill out a trade application form here to register your interest and a representative will get back to once your application has been processed. Alternatively you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.